Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good price?

Is $1.42 per invitation a good price?  It includes outer envelopes, pocketfolds, invitations,and 2 insert cards with back and front printing...one for RSVP and the other for directions/accomodations.

Re: Good price?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a5f353b9-9424-4c8d-b821-fae049baaee3Post:99591210-f969-4752-832a-b63ccc6bb65f">Good price?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is $1.42 per invitation a good price?  It includes outer envelopes, pocketfolds, invitations,and 2 insert cards with back and front printing...one for RSVP and the other for directions/accomodations.
    Posted by secondtimemob[/QUOTE]
    I think that's a pretty good price. <div>I think mine were between 3 and 5. But I don't remember.</div>
  • Options
    We combined deals among 3 different vendors...also with coupons and rebates.  The postage is still going to kill us!
  • Options
    That sounds like a good price to me as well. I have no idea how much ours ended up costing, because I made them myself.
  • Options
    It sounds like a good price to me.
  • Options
    Yes, that is good!  I've done invitations for 3 of our girls myself and that is good.
  • Options
    sounds good to me.  I think mine where more like $6 per invite

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Yes, that is a good price.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It took a couple days of sitting at the computer and pricing the components out, but I have the summer off, so well worth it I hope.
  • Options
    Sounds like a good price to me since they come with everything you listed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards