Colorado-Denver
Options

florist?

anybody know a good inexpensive florist? im at a loss for flowers ty
image 117 Made the cut!
image 32 Are super excited for cupcakes! image 19 Dont like cupcakes image 66 Cant decide if they even like cupcakes!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio

Re: florist?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!

I had the same trouble, and I don't know what you mean by cheap, however I found a fabulous florist! Her name is Julia with Diz's Daisy's Florist. It is a very small shop and she is able to use sort of mid-range/expensive flowers for my wedding for a VERY reasonable price to me. Try giving her a call, she's fabulous. Here is her number: (303) 477-7229. If you want, tell her Stacie referred you.

I went to meet with her after classes at 4:30 and she was supposed to close at 5:30. She stayed open until 6-6:15 and of all the people who called or stopped by to purchase flowers, she knew every person's name and the names of their children. Anyway, you can see I'm a big fan of her. I hope it works out for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same issue and couldn't find a florist to do the flowers I wanted in my budget so i am doing them myself with fake flowers for Michaels and Walmart.

Best of luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Plumsage.  We were almost $400 under budget with her.  She will make it work ......obviously not married yet, but she was the only website where I could see examples that I actually would want at my wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you're into DIY, but I'm going with www.rosesource.com. I can get 100 calla lillies for less than $200 and I figure it would be fun to get all my bridesmaids, mom, mom in law, etc. involved in helping put them together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cakishaycakishay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have met with several florists this week, in all sorts of budget ranges. The lowest estimate I received was from a woman named Sue Kimball. Even though her estimate was low she does a great job with flowers and is willing to do whatever possible to make sure she captures your vision. http://kimballfloral.com/

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    finishing touches, linda... she will meet with you at any time and works by herself which means her focus will be on you. 
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Oakes Fields (www.oakesfields.com)  and found them very reasonable. Hope that helps!
    "All my life, I will carry you through. All my life, between each hour of the passing days, I will stay with you" - America
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards