Arizona-Phoenix

Make-up trial with Jen B today (PIP)

So thanks to a ton of reccomendations for Jen B, I had my trial today. She was so sweet! I booked her after our trial.

I love the flawless look and feel of the airbrush makeup, she did wonders to bring out my eyes... I think I want to adjust my lip color a little for the day, but here are the results:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make-up trial with Jen B today (PIP)

• edited December 2011
    Your eyes definitely pop!  Wow.. 

Looks awesome!  =)
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• djshumwaydjshumway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

She wanted to bring out my blue eyes, I think she did a wonderful job of that....

I am not 100% sure I am a fan of the lip color though.... but I also know I need to go a tad out of my comfort zone so that they look good in pics...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think the lip color looks really light and natural...  so it depends on what you want to go for I guess.  If you want a more glam type look, or just softer natural look.

I hardly ever wear makeup, so the whole time I had it all was out of my comfort zone...  it looked really weird to me, but it turned out great for pictures!   I also ended up going out and buying a few different color lip glosses/sticks,  and trying out different shades and tones until I found one that was my favorite.  I knew I wanted to have my own to take with me anyway so I could touch it up all night.  =)
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards