Colorado-Denver
Options

Spread Sheet Help

Hi,
I'm having a really hard time getting my planning off the ground (engaged well over 6 months and still no date even) . I've attempted to contact several venues and haven't had much luck in getting an idea of how much everything is going to cost. I'm pretty sure I'm just not asking the right questions or providing the right information. Starting to feel beyond hopeless! I noticed a lot of people mentioning that they are using a spread sheet to keep track of cost comparisons and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their spread sheet with me via private message so that I can get a better idea of what I should be doing. I'd appreciate any suggestions as well. Thank You!

Re: Spread Sheet Help

• Options
    the main thing when looking at a venue is what does it include/exclude
    indoor/outdoor-if they have a ceremony site outdoors what would be the backup plan if the weather did not work out- did i like the alternative option (that was probably the biggest thing for me)
    does the reception site include linens, dishes, tables, chairs (if you have to rent those items it can add up quick) also alcohol policy can you bring it or do they have to provide it

ceremony sites (chairs, location, price, decor)

what is optional and what is not? We did not want a dj so we asked if we could set up an ipod to the speaker system

with an afternoon wedding and up in the mountains we did not want alcohol and alot of places still wanted to charge a bar fee. 

I do not really have a spreadsheet for the venue sorry but hope this helps

• Options
    PM me your email address and I will send you mine.

It isn't only a comparison, its my total budget, but you could used it for comparing by editing it.
  • Options
    I can also send you mine, which is strictly for comparing venues. PM if you still need it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards