South Carolina

HELP ME!

I have been trying to find a location for my wedding and reception. My budget is tight and the problem I am running into is that the cost for the location is higher then what I can afford. The in house catering is the problem because the cost of food at the location. I have between 100-150 guest I thought that was a small number but with the cost of food being so high I am running out of locations. My total budget is 5000, the wedding party including the groom and I is 20, and we are hoping for no more then 100 guest. We are trying to get married in sc. We live closer to myrtle beach and the Florence area. Any ideas if so please help me. I am really open to anything.

Re: HELP ME!

• MsHenburg0911MsHenburg0911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I find a great location on the beach even though no one bothered to reply to my post :(

• msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    This board is not really active.  You should check with the Cooper House Event Center in Myrtle Beach.  Its not on the beach, but it is affordable and they will work with you.  The staff is excellent.  Good luck with your planning
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • becka1126becka1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I would love to know who you picked???  I am looking for the same area with a similar budget!!  
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I decided to rent a beach house for my wedding that way I can cater it have a place for my out of town guest and have a private beach front wedding very low key and romantic what day are u getting married?
  • becka1126becka1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's gonna be 9/29/2012. Have you picked the beach house?? Have a website for it?? Picked any of your other vendors yet?? I thought of doing the beach house but couldn't find one I thought would work. You're having 100 ppl?? I'm planning on 60-100. Email me back. Rebecca.head1@gmail.com. That May be easier than forum posts
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just emailed you! :)
  • acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beach house weddings are always great!  MUCH cheaper route, yet still nice! 

If you need a caterer suggestion...I recommend Inlet Affairs out of Murrells Inlet.  They are so great to work with and will even help you get flowers at cost and provide vases.  (This can cut down on your decorating budget!)

If you need a photographer suggestion....I recommend Christa Harder Photography.  She can customize packages to fit  budgets.  Her packages also come with a CD of all the pics so you don't end up paying a ton for prints or anything!

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards