Destination Weddings Discussions

AMA 08/27 TO 09/02 - ITRAVELSIZE

Ask Me Anything is a get to know you activity. Each week one DW Knottie will be announced and a thread started for the week. This is your change to ask that knottie anything that you may be curious about regarding life, their wedding, the sky is the limit!

NOTE: Please remain respectful of each other. Anytime a question is asked that someone is uncomfortable answering, you do have the write to simple pass.

THIS WEEK'S AMA VOLUNTEER: ITRAVELSIZE

Re: AMA 08/27 TO 09/02 - ITRAVELSIZE

• BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Alright... I'll start :)

What made you choose a DW?
    What is your favourite go to snack when you're stressed?
    Favourite animal and why?
  • Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    what's your sign?

what's your favorite board game?

do you prefer dominoes or pizza hut?

coffee or tea?

what is your favorite disney movie?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What's your favorite memory as a couple?

What is your guilty-pleasure TV/Music/Movie?

Are you a good driver? Do you ever get all road-ragey?

Biggest pet-peeve?
  • Do you believe in soul mates?

Do you have any siblings?

Who would win in a battle to the death - Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog?
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • What made you choose a DW? 
    we moved to hawaii because of the navy he is in the navy and though we are already legally married we didnt have a ceremony with family since we are here why not we live on Oahu we are plannign on havign the ceremony on the big Island since it snow there on Mauna Kea we want a ceremony in the snow and reception by the beach. we also really love the contrasting of the climates 

What is your favourite go to snack when you're stressed? 
    i would say anything chocolate it just makes me feel better whether its a candy bar or browny or icecream i love it all 

Favourite animal and why?
    dolphins growing up i was allway told that people who love truely whear dolphins and so i always had a dolphin pendent also they are crazy smart 

Photobucket
  • what's your sign?
    picese 

what's your favorite board game?
    monopoly we got the PS3 version of it and i'm really good at it 

do you prefer dominoes or pizza hut?
    Dominos the pans Pizza hut use make them taste like chemical at least to me 

coffee or tea?
    Flavored coffee though i did work at a tea house and i like it alot more after beign around it so much but coffee still trumps it 

what is your favorite disney movie?
    its actually still my favorite movie ever The Little Mermaid 
    Photobucket
  • What's your favorite memory as a couple?
    this is a thoguh one we have so many good ones. i think my favories are whne we get in silly fights like our first christmas i gave him a nerf gun but as he was opennign his i had a loaded one and started fiering  at him it was so much fun. 

What is your guilty-pleasure TV/Music/Movie?
    TV- Duck Dynasty ( I can quote most of it also if you havent seen it you should you cant stop Laughin)
    Music- secretly really love Kesha her music just makes you want to dance 
    Movie- 

Are you a good driver? Do you ever get all road-ragey?
    I'm an ok driver thogh it was a long road to get there ( i had a rough start with numbers of accidents). I dodn't tend to get to angry thoguh i like slowing way down when some one is tail gatting me to make then angry.lol 

Biggest pet-peeve?
    attandance i studied theatre and it was a big deal i also think if your not there (at work and such) you dont want to be so i dont want u there
    Photobucket
  • Do you believe in soul mates?
    yes there where many points in time i though i wouldn't be woth john and some how we always found ourway back to eachother i 100% believe we where meant to be with eachother 

Do you have any siblings?
    2 older sisters and 1 younger brother 

Who would win in a battle to the death - Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog?
    mario as long as he had acces to all of his upgrades all he needs is the feather ten he can shoot fire balls 
    Photobucket
  • Total side note I'm really glad i didn't miss my week 

Photobucket
  • Why did you choose ITRAVELSIZE as your TK name?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Why did you choose ITRAVELSIZE as your TK name?
    because travelsise was taken jk 
    well travelsize came from watching mulan if anyone know when mushu introduses himself he says i'm travelsize for your conveniece since i'm on the short side i use to say that when i was in college so alot of my user name are traelsize i add the I when the first one is taken also I its the initial of my middle name which is y i started addign it 
    Photobucket
  • OCD about anything? (This is always my go to question it seems!)

Biggest pet peeve?

Favorite color?

Favorite fruit?

Crayons or colored pencils?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What are some of your FIs annoying habits? What would he say are yours?
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • OCD about anything? (This is always my go to question it seems!)
    cleaning specially if i just moved to a new place i have to bleach down th bathrooms an dwhen i start cleanign i ususally cant stop till everythign is spotless i mean like that random dust behind the couch has to be cleaned too 

Biggest pet peeve?
    people not showing up or showing up late its just rude 

Favorite color?
    yellow 

Favorite fruit?
    mangos so delicious 

Crayons or colored pencils?
    colored pencils 
    if we are are going to get more specificl acrylic pain lol do i can live with oil 
    Photobucket
  • What are some of your FIs annoying habits?
    he loves doing IDY projects which i do too but once he start he always drags me with him n refuses to call it quits untills its complete also refuses to let me do anythign else till the projects is done. dont get me wrong he doesnt hold me hostige to it or anythign but i will go to read or watch tv or anything when i'm over working on a project for the day and every 5 min or so i get "can you help me real quick" translation can we both just work on this till its done 

What would he say are yours?
    i tend to whine when i complain about something but who doesnt 
    Photobucket
  • Are you really travel sized?
    ha ha well i know for a fact i can fit in a suit case long story 
    idk if travelsize but i'm really short 4'11" which is acctually considered a midget in some state i was asked if i wanted a hadicap sticker i said no lol 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards