March 2012 Weddings
Options

Hair Trial - PIP - Up or Down?? Need Opinions!

Hi Ladies,
I've been pretty quiet the past few months but I've been lurking every few days and am loving all the Checks and Pictures - yeah!!

Need your opinions on my hair trial - I was lucky to have my hair lady give me both styles in the same appointment. The front and top will be the same no matter which way I go. What do you think??
(PS - I am wearing clip in hair extensions, I wish my hair was this long and THICK!!)

Re: Hair Trial - PIP - Up or Down?? Need Opinions!

• Options
    I love it down, but that's how I'm wearing mine, so I'm biased :) Either way it looks gorgeous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_hair-trial-pip-up-down-need-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:ba308a75-ac47-43ac-bb5e-a30ce78d8cc3Post:9ddb07a1-a005-47f6-807f-29be5048dfed">Re: Hair Trial - PIP - Up or Down?? Need Opinions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love it down, but that's how I'm wearing mine, so I'm biased :) Either way it looks gorgeous!
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

I agree with this!!!  It looks so great down!  :)

And that's awesome that she was willing to do both for you during the trial!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    down down down!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_hair-trial-pip-up-down-need-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:ba308a75-ac47-43ac-bb5e-a30ce78d8cc3Post:9ddb07a1-a005-47f6-807f-29be5048dfed">Re: Hair Trial - PIP - Up or Down?? Need Opinions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love it down, but that's how I'm wearing mine, so I'm biased :) Either way it looks gorgeous!
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

I agree with this too :)
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Both look beautiful. I'm completely biased though.  I hate dancing and getting my hair gross and sweaty so I wouldn't even consider wearing it down on my wedding.  So I vote up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like both, but I think up is prettier.
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I like down!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_hair-trial-pip-up-down-need-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:ba308a75-ac47-43ac-bb5e-a30ce78d8cc3Post:4e9c8032-6ca4-45ba-a6b5-bfe967781e0b">Re: Hair Trial - PIP - Up or Down?? Need Opinions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Both look beautiful. I'm completely biased though.  I hate dancing and getting my hair gross and sweaty so I wouldn't even consider wearing it down on my wedding.  So I vote up.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way as this, which is why I'm having half down for the ceremony then when it's time to start dancing, I'll have my BM pin back the rest.  I love both of your styles though and you can't go wrong!! It might also depend a little on your jewelry and dress neckline!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree that it's hard without seeing the dress.  But I loved the updo.  And I normally like hair down, but that opdo was gorgeous! 
  • Options
    Wow, you can't loose, both are beautiful!
  • Options
    I like both but i like up better. Either way its going to look great
    image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    they are both very pretty but I'm drawn to the one that's down.
  • Options

Thanks for all the comments everyone!! I just posted a second post with my first fitting pictures - and here is a quick pic as well of the dress its self! I am thinking No Necklace and no Earrings, just a pearl bracelet.

• Options
    I think both look great on you, but down really stands out and is much prettier IMO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's really pretty both ways but you may get hot dancing. You could always put it up after the ceremony
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_hair-trial-pip-up-down-need-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:ba308a75-ac47-43ac-bb5e-a30ce78d8cc3Post:565b97ee-1ee4-4397-9d68-c35cc62ce1b4">Re: Hair Trial - PIP - Up or Down?? Need Opinions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]down down down!
    Posted by Dlreiter[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
  • Options
    I agree with Britt. Up is really pretty but down is stunning.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards