California-Northern

DOC Help PLEASE

I was not considering hiring a Day of Coordinator until recently…I don’t even know where to find one. PLEASE HELP! Although, I don’t want to spend a fortune…

Re: DOC Help PLEASE

• candigirlbtbcandigirlbtb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a few good ones that are inexpensive. Where is your wedding. Feel free to email me at candice.knottie@gmail.com as I am usually on the nest.
    Thanks
    Candice
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CRAIGSLIST
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I have two reccomendations:
    Heather Hall, (who I am using) you can find her on facebook.
    And Myrna Smith of Rocklin, CA. (Did an old friend of mine's wedding)
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Myle and Vikki, they are with "Wedding Spark". They are out of SF but are flexible with meeting locations. They are absolutely amazing! They help you find quality vendors that will keep you within your budget. They have connections that will literally cut your budget by thousands of dollars. They were by far the most affordable coordinators I found and it is a complete team working with you. They offer day of packages or for a couple hundred dolllars more they offer the complete package which includes help from beginning to end. I guarantee you will not find a better price. They are really sweet girls and you can tell they are passionate about what they do. Look them up under Wedding Spark, mention Cari & Kris.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies. I really appreciate the advise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards