Kentucky-Louisville

Boudoir Photography

I've been considering boudoir photography as a wedding gift for the fiance. Anyone done this? Where did you go?
Thanks!

Re: Boudoir Photography

• edited December 2011
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Monarch Photography! They're a husband and wife team and they do tons of Boudoir Photography! You can see samples of their work @
    www.monarch-photography.com.

Full Disclosure..I used them for my wedding 5 yrs ago, but they have also done my maternity, first baby photos and pretty much every professional photo of my son. I was very nervous about having Maternity photos and they made me feel so comfortable to put my big old belly out there and made me look good! They are wonderful at putting you at ease and having a great time in the process!!
  • mavelle93mavelle93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got mine done in early January by Courtney Paris.  I really liked her, she was very patient with me and my questions too.  She is very professional and makes you feel really comfortable.  Her photography is beautiful too.    I think also she is pretty reasonably priced in comparison to other boudoir photographers.  Can't wait to see the album and then also give it to my FI for his wedding gift.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to go to Boudoir Louisville( http://www.boudoirlouisville.com/) next weekend. I can't wait! My friend went with another engaged girl as backup and support. She said he is awesome. They do your hair and makeup for $50. I like that they still look classy, not dirty or trashy. Also, I am slightly obcessed with vintage. I can't wait to do some pics this way!
    He will spend as much time with you that you need and you get a book to give to your fiance afterwards. The cost I am paying is $300.
    I can't wait! Message me if you want more info, especially when I'm finished with the shoot.
  • edited December 2011
    Photography by Sara...she has done some great ones!!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG! Ok, so I did boudoir photography here locally...AWE-some!! They were great...had cool ideas...went with my ideas...totally professional. I would recommend taking a friend with you. Your friend will be honest & if they don't like a pose or your hair needs fixing they will tell you. Definitely worth every penny! (actually, I think it's a bargain since he spent 4 hours with me! total was only $300 including hair/makeup) Plus, I'm going to see how the hair/makeup people do for weddings.
  • villebridevillebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm late but www.angelaandersonphotography.com

I did mine with Amy and it was wonderful. Husband loves the pics!
  • FranzmanFranzman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bobbiandmike.com...  Bobbi is amazing!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards