Missouri-Kansas City

Looking for videographer recs

Hey ladies! I've been really on top of things, but hadn't really considered a videographer until recently, and everyone said this was a must. So i'm looking for any videographer recs you've got! I'm looking for someone in the 1000 to 2000 range, nothing super fancy. I'd just like to catch the wedding ceremony and highlights of the reception. Thanks for your help!!

Re: Looking for videographer recs

• teamdynamiteteamdynamite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've been working with Complete Music and Video for our reception - haven't booked them, but they seemed to be most reasonably priced and most fun to work with thus far. Scott and Wade are their managers. 913-432-1111. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Alea Lovely ... she is very nice, 1 woman show or Mike Varel, a little more, but awe-some!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    100% Alea Lovely. She is FANTASTIC. Awesome videos. I can't wait for her to do ours. 
  • wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out TImeless Video, www.timelessvideo.biz. I got married last June and they did my video and it is AWESOME!!  Julie is so great to work with! Usually it is Julie and her daughter, but her husband shot at my wedding too, so there was three of them.  I cannot say enough good things.  Definitely worth checking out.  They are outside of KC by about 45 mins, but they travel in at no charge.  Good luck and you should definitely check them out!
  • shellyh1980shellyh1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!

We used Dynamic Reflections Videography.  Brian is great.  Now, he's not a big company, but he does not charge as much as the other videographers in the area. 
    Some of the things  that sold us is that he was very flexible and created a package for us which was very affordable. He was very outgoing, friendly and a pleasure to work with.

The final DVD's were great and the quality was just as good.

Congrats! and good luck on your search!

Shelly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards