Students
Options

Soooo much homework!!!

I have a ton of homework to do this weekend! And so much wedding planning to do. I don't know what do do first!!!!
Soon-to-be Mrs Urbanowicz Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Soooo much homework!!!

• Options
    I would say work in shifts.  Do some homework and then do some wedding planning and keep going back and forth.
  • Options
    Do the shifts or do a reward system.  You get x amount of time for wedding planning if you finish x amount of time or x project of homework.  I tend to do wedding stuff to reward myself for homework.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Make a to-do list and prioritize!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I use wedding planning as a destressor when I feel like I wanna shoot my homework. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_soooo-much-homework?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:f8110bf2-2df5-4732-bf8a-49965d54113bPost:120ede21-2317-4d8d-8858-78b0eb4e0232">Re: Soooo much homework!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do the shifts or do a reward system.  <strong>You get x amount of time for wedding planning if you finish x amount of time or x project of homework</strong>.  I tend to do wedding stuff to reward myself for homework.  
    Posted by Annas2013[/QUOTE]

Haha I tried to do this. I would write one sentence and then spend 3 hours on TK & Pinterest.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    Every once in a while I can't do the reward system since I just get overwhelmed with school work.  Those days/weeks, I have to just put wedding planning on the backburner because if I don't graduate, I can't get married.  And if I don't graduate on time, then everything would be super complicated and that's not something I really want to worry about.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards