Snarky Brides
Options

Board Name Update

I just wanted to let you all know -

I gave KA the link to our poll about the board name change and she let me know that for now the knot is not doing any board changes at all. She said she will keep me updated as to when they may plan on doing major changes again.

Re: Board Name Update

• Options
    I miss everything. What poll and what was the outcome?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sad banana. 
  • Options
    Also, how was your wedding?  Do you have an update?
  • Options
    I posted a picture and a few details a few threads down "Hello Lovely Ladies"

Our wedding party was very small, so there were very few pictures on our personal camera. But it was fantastic, thanks for asking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sweet, checking that out now.
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_board-name-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9701e59e-a49f-4776-af94-6342220d590ePost:883a81da-fdfa-4856-bb98-e853d62c144c">Board Name Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just wanted to let you all know - I gave KA the link to our poll about the board name change and she let me know that for now t<strong>he knot is not doing any board changes at all.</strong> She said she will keep me updated as to when they may plan on doing major changes again.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's a good thing because every time they update TK everything gets massively fvcked up. But I do think this board name doesn't really fit anymore.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    BOO!! I think theyre just trying to get the knot to freaking WORK before changing anything of value to us.
  • Options
    I think the tone would be so much more accurate with a different name. 

M&M, did you try to explain WHY we want a name change for this board?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_board-name-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9701e59e-a49f-4776-af94-6342220d590ePost:35ede87e-089e-467e-abee-1887dc8193eb">Re: Board Name Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I think the tone would be so much more accurate with a different name.</strong>  M&M, did you try to explain WHY we want a name change for this board?
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

Bingo!
  • Options
    Fuuck that. I demand Cockmonster!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards