Michigan-Detroit

Tent Rentals

Looking at the weather for Saturday it is predicting 40% rain and we're planning on having a outside wedding.
Do you ladies know of a good place to rent a party tent from that is not very expensive?

Thanks

Re: Tent Rentals

• lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
      I went with Great Lakes Tents, but my wedding is not untill October so I can't seak to the quality of the tents yet. However the guy I talked with (I think his name is Michel if I remember right) Was always really good at getting back to me right away, and answering any questions I had. We got a 40x60 for 875 I think maybe a bit more. Thats not including walls or heaters. We're waiting to see if we are going to need them.
    Their worth looking into. Just a forwaring though their "showroom" is not much to look at, at all. But their nice their prices are good.

image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be using S&R Event rentals.  It was recommended to me on this board and every time I've called (I had a lot of questions before deciding who to go with) someone was always able to quickly answer my questions.  They even give you discounts for paying ahead of time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards