Nevada-Las Vegas

Just the Basics Ceremony at the Wynn

Hi there,

I noticed in another thread that many couples have chosen the Basic and Petite ceremonies at the Wynn. We really don't need what is included in the Petite, and would rather go with the Basic. However, my WC mentioned that it is only available during certain times (she said before 11am). Did anyone else have the same experience?

Someone else (sorry I dont' remember who it was) mentioned at one point that they'd heard that if you book the Basic ceremony which is 30 minutes, but you also upgrade to the Primrose Courtyard ($1500/hr) that they would only charge you half of the Primrose upgrade fee. Anyone else have this experience?

I'm prepared to pay the premium for the Wynn, but I'm having trouble with rationalizing the cost with the Primrose upgrade for a ceremony that seems to be less than 15 minutes from all the webcasts I've watched.

Re: Just the Basics Ceremony at the Wynn

• edited December 2011
    When I inquired at the Wynn I was told the same thing that you were. Also if I recall properly there is a total guest count that you have to stay underwith the Just the Basics. I wanted to get married at the Wynn, but I could not justify the cost. The person I spoke to did not offer half  for the Primrose either. It was the full $1500.

I talked to Becky at the Wynn. I will say one thing. She was the nicest most attentive person I have talked to during the wedding planning process.

HTH
  • ANFlores003ANFlores003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I looked into the Wynn for the Basics ceremony they did not give me a time I had to stay within (I wanted to get married there at 4:00 PM) however, there was a headcount that we had to stay under. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • scr1982scr1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Interesting...

They gave me a time guideline but never mentioned a guestcount. Anyone remember what that count was? I may prefer a guestcount limit (if it's not unreasonable) than a time limit.
  • edited December 2011
    Our “Just the Basics” ceremony package is available for brides and grooms with fewer than 20 attending guests.  It is limited to the following times: Mondays – Thursdays between 9am and 5pm.  Fridays – Sundays between 9am and 12pm.  Based upon your guest count and desired ceremony time of day, I recommend our “Petite” ceremony package, which has no ceremony time availability limitations.  Currently, on Saturday, May 14th, 2011 I have 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm available.  The Primrose Courtyard is available for an additional $1,500.

That is directly from my email. Luckily I save everything! LOL

HTH
  • scr1982scr1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards