Ohio-Cleveland

HELP!!!! ALL INCLUSIVE INVITATIONS NEEDED!

So my cousin, who was recently married, directed me to a bridal shop that specializes in invitations at reasonable prices that include the invite, reception card, AND reply card. Th eproblem is that they are under new ownership and my experience with the new onwers has been not so trustworthy to say the least. Does anyone else know of a stop in the Cleveland Area thaazt they can direct me to? I would prefer no websites. Thanks ladies!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HELP!!!! ALL INCLUSIVE INVITATIONS NEEDED!

• edited December 2011
    I used Julianne's bridal in Olmsted Falls. They have a huge selection and all invites are 20% the invitation designer's price. They were very helpful and nice and my invites look great. Their website is:

http://www.juliannebridal.com/

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Checking it out now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to CQ Printing in Strongsville.  They can print invitations that you make, print on invitations that you buy, or they can order from the major invitation companies.  They, too, give you a discount, though the discount is based on how many invites you buy.  I bought 150 invites and I think I got like 25% off, but they go as high as 30.  I think they're worth checking out - I was really happy with them!

http://www.cqinvitations.net/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • guzowslpguzowslp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Paper Trails in Rocky River:

http://www.papertrailstoyou.com/

Huge selections and the ladies there are amazing to work with!
  • edited December 2011
    if you're willing to order online, try americanweddingalbum.com

I thought paper trails had lovely invitations, but were a little pricey
  • CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are willing to work with a vendor you will never meet ! :) Yes I know that nuts but try Jennifer Crawford she is super affordable and one of my best vendors. Everyone keeps complimenting me on my STD and pocketfold invites.

Message me for her contact information.
  • nchoujaa0711nchoujaa0711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    go to 123print.com i'm getting mine from there and you can order a free sample to make sure it's what you want. my best friend got married in september and used them and they're beautiful invitations for so cheap! my wedding is around 300 guests and it's only going to cost us 180 bucks for the invites, envelopes, and return cards and envelopes!
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try www.invitationsbydawn.com I really like their invites and you can request free samples to see what they look like!
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards