Virginia

Outdoor/garden weddings

Does anyone have any suggestions on outdoor ceremony (no reception) sites in SW Virginia area? Thank you!

Re: Outdoor/garden weddings

• edited December 2011
    What part of SW VA ... If you are in the Abingdon/Marrion area you have Hungry Mother State Park, Emory & Henry College, the Virginia Creeper Trail The martha Wasj=hington Inn and several other places including city parks. I used to live in SW VA and could help more if I knew what you were close too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • We are near Blacksburg, so anywhere within about an hour or less
  • Check around Roanoke or Smyth Mountain Lake. Abingdon and Marion may be a little futher than you want to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • I was looking for that too!  and I decided to go with Smithfield Plantation because you can book half days there (so only the ceremony) and can book by the number of people so it is more reasonably priced than say the Tech gardens.  I have not used them yet (2012 wedding) but I have heard good things.  There are some other places in the area too that are good, dont give up hope!
  • Hello,

My Husband & I have started doing photography in the Roanoke area,
    Since you are close to us, check out our work- www.photosbyfarmer.com

Wish you all the best!
    Jessica :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards