Getting in Shape
Options

I got an iphone! Weight loss apps?

I finally stepped into the technology of this time period, and got an iphone! I flipped through all the weightloss/calorie counting/food manager apps, and it's just so much.

So I want to know which ones you use? Are there any that are particularly great?
118 image
Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!

Re: I got an iphone! Weight loss apps?

• Options
    I chose MyFitnessPal.com because it's free and you can sign up and use it online and on your iPhone.  It's a calorie and exercise counter and more.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    A lot of people like Lose It, but after using The Daily Plate for so long I couldn't get the hang of it.  That being said, The Daily Plate app it's really worth the money.

One of the best apps I've purchased, which is probably one of my favourites, is iFitness.  It's got a huuuuge selection of exercises broken down by body parts, as well as pre programmed workouts.  You can also put in your own workouts.  It's got a section for tracking your measurements and weight, and they are constantly updating it.  By far, worth the price.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG. I just got one as well and installed the app my mom uses, "Lose It". It's free, you punch in your excersizes, foods (you can search everything.. and it knows all foods name brand or not) and it calculates your calories left for the day or how much you need to burn. You can customize the program to your weight age and how quickly you want the weight to come off. (For instance, if you want to lose 2lbs per week your calories are more constricted... 1lb per week you get far more calories..) and it even tells you what day you should reach your goal if you follow the plan. It's nice to track my excersize through the weeks so I can see how much stronger I'm getting, and see the better food choices I make day after day. Its awesome! And did I mention free???
  • Options
    Congrats! I have the iTouch, I love it and I am not a techy either. I meant to get My daily Plate because it is well liked here on this board. I got it mixed up with Daily Burn, and I love it. IT seems really similar. Fiance went all ap crazy and I started with 6 differentr aps but I deleted the rest and only use Daily Burn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards