Florida-North Florida

Vendor Reviews

University Club- B

The room was great and the actual night of was awesome, but the coordinator there is a little spacey and wasn't together. I hired a wedding planner because I didnt trust her with anything. So that is why i gave them a B. 

Christina Kreations- A ++++

My DOC went way over what the contract said she should do. She was a life saver and the best thing I ever did for myself to take the stress off of me. I highly recommend her. 

Wilson's LTD- A +++

Flowers were so important to me and man when I tell you Bill did some magic he really did. He did flowers everywhere from the chandeliers to the centerpieces for the uplighting everything he was so awesome. I gave him my vision I wanted and what I was looking for and he just did it to perfection!! 

Pure By Lindsey- A +

She is an awesome photographer. She was sick the day of but still made it through and I can't wait to see my pictures.

Classic Cakes- B

They were so awesome to work with and their cake tastes amazing but I was let down how the cake looked. I am very picky and it just wasnt up to my standards at all so I let them know that but they are so sweet and it tasted awesome!

Danas Limo- A+

I rented the trolley from them which was cute for pictures. They were there on time it was clean and nice. The driver was really friendly. No Complaints at all.

McGee Entertainment- A-

He knows what he is doing. He had everyone dancing all night long. Carlton was so great. I gave him an A - because I think he needs a secretary he is a little busy during the planning process and he actually forgot about a meeting we had after i drove 45 minutes to meet him but the night of the wedding he was superb

Martha Shump- A+

She had to do alot of major work on my dress because it was made incorrectly and she made a custom veil for me. They both looked great! I have no idea how she does what she does but she is great at it. 

Ellas Paper- A-

She did all my paper goods. She was so great to work with and quick with getting back to me. I gave her an A- because the invitations weren't correct the first time but she fixed them immediately and it was all great after that. 

First United Methodist Church- A

The church is beautiful and great location downtown. The coordinator is sort of an older lady and hard to get in touch with. The organist there is old and sort of screwed our music up he couldn't see far enough to see them waving a paper to change the song. But I just said whatever but other than that it was great because we could bring our own pastor in the church to marry us. The stained glass is amazing with the white columns!

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards