Oklahoma

Barn Wedding?

Hello there!

I'm from southeastern Oklahoma and I was just wondering if anyone knew of a cute old barn where a wedding would be allowed. I know of the Silo in Tulsa and one other one in the city, but those are big new places made into a barn type place for a wedding. Also, I was wanting something a little closer to home. If anyone has any information about a barn in southern oklahoma that could be used for a wedding please let me know.  And also if you know anyone that has ever dont this type of wedding and you have any advice on it, do or don'ts let me know. I'm not for sure if that is what I will do, being as I can't really find what I'm looking for, but it was an idea. I just love the pictures I have found of the old barns all dolled up and looking elegant for a cute little wedding. Hope everyone is doing great! 

Re: Barn Wedding?

• LuckyChelseaLuckyChelsea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know Oklahoma very well to recommend you one but since no one has helped you yet on here, I would also look at stylemepretty.com. There's lots of pictures that feature a barn like you're wanting. Maybe someone on there could suggest one to you. Sorry I couldn't be more help but maybe that'll help you a little bit.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    the reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~nicholas sparks<3</center>
  • edited December 2011
    I am having problems myself with finding barn type venues. If you can afford it, the Harn Homestead in OKC has a beautiful barn that they do weddings at. Express Clydesdales also rents out their barn loft.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards