Florida-North Florida
Options

Just got my dress <3

I had my first appointment today at David's Bridal and what an expierience. I tried on only a few dresses. My Mom asked about the $99 ones and the girl only had a few so she brought them over. I tried one of them on and it was GORGEOUS. Not the EXACT dress that I was looking for but absolutely STUNNING! I just had to have it :]

Re: Just got my dress <3

• Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, congrats! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girl!! :]
  • Options
    Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! We need pictures!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to upload them when the fiance isn't home so he can't see   :]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Con grats, i cant wait to get my dress im excited to see all the different  ones frome different places, good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I haven't posted the pictures yet. Things are hectic here. Anyone who has not gotten their dress yet a word of helful advice. (And please forgive me if it has been said before on here.) I would like to stress that when you go to try on dresses, bring a camera with you and have someone take pictures. My girlfriend suggested that and I am so glad I did. I wanted a big poofy Cinderella gown. I tried one on and in pictures, I don't like how I looked in it. How you see yourself and what you look like in pictures are two different things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to David's bridal and paid for my dress Saturday. I can't wait to get it back.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards