Alabama

Help! Dress emergency!

I ordered my dress in January from a website located in China. I had read nothing but great reviews...until today. I ordered from there because they were reasonably priced and I don't know of anywhere around here that I can find a black dress. Does anyone have any idea where I can get a black a-line wedding dress for less than $250?? Paypal is trying to help me get things situated so hopefully I will still get my dress, but I need a backup just in case.

Re: Help! Dress emergency!

• JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there is a store in cullman that has very unique dresses that are very afordiable you can call and see First Avenue Bridals & Formals325 2nd Avenue Southwest, Cullman, AL 35055-4116(256) 739-6209. Good luck 

Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I'll save the info in case my dress doesn't come in. =)
  • edited December 2011
    There's a consignment bridal shop in Birmingham now, Second Elegance. Some of the dresses are under $200 and still gorgeous, and they have a huge selection.
  • edited December 2011
    I finally got my dress. I had to threaten to file a dispute with PayPal before the company finally sent it, but I got it and it's exactly how I wanted it. Thanks for all the info though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards