January 2012 Weddings

It's becoming all so real...

Hi ladies!!

I was curious if anyone (else other than me) has had those moments where it feels as if you just got engaged all over again.  There are times, I'll be doing something for the wedding and think to myself, "I can't believe it's actually happening!"   I'm getting really excited and nervous with January 2012 quickly approaching.  Having two years to plan was the best idea but with just one year, it kind of freaks me out (in a good way, lol!).  Would love to hear all about your moments where the relaiztion of getting married has hit you! 

Amanda

Re: It's becoming all so real...

• Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Sometimes I start to get really freaked out. I'm going to be moving away from home and everything, not just getting married.

It is coming so fast. We have been engaged for almost a year now and it hardly feels like it. I know a lot of people who have got engaged and married already. One wedding I was in.
    I'm in school so I have to plan things in spurts.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I have been having this alot lately, I started planning back in June and felt like I was harassing the vendors, now they're starting to call me with things, and I am feeling like less people are asking really that far away huh?

I still haven't gotten my dress yet, but trying some on a few weeks ago was so much fun! I just can't wait to find 'The One!'

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Shannon - That is so funny about the vendors. I was having the same issues about harassing, but my WP told me that it was just fine, they just didn't want to commmit to the 2010 pricing. haha.

I really haven't made too much progress...i was hoping to get my venue nailed down during the winter break, but my WP is out of pocket for now...So it's a waiting game now...

Is anyone else having stress dreams about their wedding yet? I am pretty high strung, so it could just be me...but i have already been having horrible, "everything goes wrong, standing naked at the altar" stress dreams....

Sad...i know. SO excited though. Only one year and one week!! WHEE!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards