Florida-Central Florida
Options

Looking for cheap hair/makeup

I'm looking for an inexpensive option for hair and/or makeup in Orlando. I don't have any friends that can do it and I'm on a tight budget. Thanks!

Re: Looking for cheap hair/makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Go to a cosmeotology school- I am a current student at the Aveda Institute Orlando and we get bridal parties in all the time! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is the Aveda institute open on Sundays?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    when is your wedding? ive been a makeup artist for years and might be able to help out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's on Friday, May 12th at 4:00 pm at Leu Gardens in Orlando. If you want to private message me some pricing info, that would be great. It would be really nice if there were someone who could come to our house or hotel (not sur where we'll be) and do it.

The aveda institute is also a good idea, although I know they sometimes can take a long time. But I got my hair done there for prom and loved it! I will look into that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the late response, we are not open on Sundays.. 
    I'm in the Spa program and we just had a bridal party come through for massages.
    I know you are worried about time, but Aveda really seemed to bend over backward to help.. The retail area had champagne glasses and goodie bags for the bridesmaids.. It was sweet :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am looking for someone who is good but cheap to do my makeup and 4 others.  I would like someone to be able to come to the lake mary events center and do it there.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards