Colorado-Denver

It's Monday and just so you know

All government offices are closed today and Friday! so I think that means no mail...

Anyways, it's snowing! It is still March, but I was ready for summer

anyways, what's been going on with your wedding planning? since mine keeps getting thrown off, I'm going to go dress shopping with my bff/MOH in May, so that's exciting for me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: It's Monday and just so you know

• edited December 2011
    edit. it's CITY offices only! not state

my FMIL works for the IRS, they aren't closed....hahaha

SORRY...still dunno about mail tho
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I just looked it up..  they're delivering mail today! :-)

The next non-delivery day is May 30th, Memorial Day. :-)

WHEW!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, mail's being delivered for sure today! As the piles and piles on my desk prove...

:)
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_its-monday-just?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:3cef6cf8-3737-4615-bee3-b4eb73ae615cPost:8785b0ac-6d9b-4566-9be7-0c61801ed3d9">Re: It's Monday and just so you know</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, mail's being delivered for sure today! As the piles and piles on my desk prove... :)
    Posted by mizjodi[/QUOTE]

LOL!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Oh, and to answer your question... wedding planning for me is moving right along!  Just mailed out our invites this morning. This upcoming weekend we're going to assemble the favor boxes. :-)  Shoe shopping and dress shopping for my mom on the 16th, bridal shower on the 23rd, alterations on the 30th.. :-) 

All of my BMs and MOH already have their dresses! YAY! :-)

Where is everyone getting married at?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_its-monday-just?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:3cef6cf8-3737-4615-bee3-b4eb73ae615cPost:3d341b0b-5710-4823-a149-683f43dcf544">Re: It's Monday and just so you know</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where is everyone getting married at?
    Posted by bczican77[/QUOTE]

It was months ago, but:

Ceremony: Chapel at Red Rocks
    Reception: El Rancho
    Honeymoon: Stanley Hotel in Estes Park/hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park.  H and I are both Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures fans and LOVED our time at the Stanley.  As much as we both hate to spend money, H has been talking about going back for our anniversary. :)

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at our church off 25 and Colorado, and then our reception is at the Eagles club where we're members.

HM probably won't be until August (school break) and we want to do the western slope; do the wine tours and everything :)
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married in the Mount Vernon Garden in Washington Park, reception at a private home in Bonnie Brae.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards