Outdoor Weddings

Venue help, Illinois

My fiance and I fell in love with a farm style venue but it was too expensive. They wanted 7,000 just to rent out the space! We are looking for something in the South West Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. We really want something different, not just a banquet hall (more me than anything haha). I would really like something outdoors, if you have any suggestions please help!! We are looking to have about 120 guests.

Re: Venue help, Illinois

• To your left, you will find "local wedding boards". Click on that, and repost this on the "Illinois-Chicago" local board. The ladies on that board are friendly, informative, and helpful. I'm sure you'll get many responses and good information from them.
  • I'm not sure what the cost was and it is a little further away, but my brother got married at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms in Rockton, IL a few weeks ago and it was absolutely gorgeous. The inside was just a little rustic and barn-y while still being elegant and not too cheesy. There's a beautiful pond outside and large trees. They had an outdoor ceremony between two huge oak trees and the whole thing was beautiful. 
    Cantigny is also a great idea. 
    Again, not sure about the price but Danada House in Wheaton is also a beautiful location. 
    Hope this helps!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards