Canada-Alberta

Bachlorette Ideas - Edmonton, AB

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do for a Bachlorette party that does not involve strippers/naked men. Looking for something fun to do with the girls prior to dinner and possibly going out dancing. Are there any other types of parties that can be brought into the home other then sex toy parties?

Re: Bachlorette Ideas - Edmonton, AB

• edited December 2011
    Make a reservation with the Red Piano in West Edmonton Mall.

Its gorgeous, the music is very entertaining. It does require reservations well in advanced though. Drinks and food can be expensive but it is a 21+ crowd so there is a level of maturity in the bar that is can be really nice.

For the home...do a spa party. Looking on Google there are a lot of little companies that bring manicures, pedicures, facials to your home specifically for stagettes/ showers.

Also having someone come in from your local liquor store to host a wine and cheese tasting can also be a lot of fun depending on the crowd.

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsHewlettMrsHewlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As well there are pole dancing lessons that can be brought into the home.  Crankpots on Whyte ave is fun too, I went there for my sisters bachelorette.
  • CanadianGurlCanadianGurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I took the first level pole dancing lessons at their Jasper Avenue location and enjoyed them. They also do private in-studio or in your home classes.

www.aradiafitness.com

• edited December 2011
    You could bring in a chef and have a cooking class in your home or you could do a wine tasting party at your place
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards