July 2013 Weddings

happy hump day!

Any fun weekend plans ladies?? What's everyone up to? Me, I work Saturday dayshift and Fi and I are going to enjoy date night at the drive in. They rebuilt it after the flood here so we're excited to see the changes. Sunday I'm hoing to convince him to go antiqueing. Other than that no big wedding to do's... other than hurry up and wait for the epics... hmph
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: happy hump day!

• Tomorrow is that ball game that I get to go to as part of a contest for work.

Saturday after work I'm going to go visit one of my BFFs.  She's back from CA visiting her family.  I haven't seen her since she moved out there, so I'm super excited we get to have girl time.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • going up north to be with my honey for the weekend! so excited to see him, it's been a whole week! i can't wait, i'm going crazy, even though i'll have to get through the work day and they a five hour drive (and that's not including whatever crazy memorial day traffic we hit) with his dad... :-P. oh well, it will be worth it to be back in his arms. have a great holiday ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • missquela- where in northern cali ru im in the east bay.  oooo they closing dunbarton bridge for holiday till tues for earthquake retrofit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards