New Jersey - South
Options

Limo & Photographer Help Needed!

I am on a major budget getting married on March 30, 2012 and REALLY need help finding a limo and photographer for the freehold/jackson nj area. Can anyone recommend some people? Thanks!

Re: Limo & Photographer Help Needed!

• Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul Dempsey is the photographer I booked. His work is so nice, and his prices are resonable too! He is located in Ventnor, NJ (the town next to Atlantic City) but he'd travel to Jackson, I'm sure.

Check out his website: http://www.pauldempseyphotography.com/?load=flash
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WeLoveLilo05WeLoveLilo05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Kiamarie Stone from KSS photography. She has several different packages for ALL different budgets. Her work is nice and she seems really nice and friendly. She responds to any questions really quickly too ;)
    good luck
    o she is out of monmouth county, sea girt.
    August 2011 May Siggy Challenge~ Honeymoon Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    133 image Invited to celebrate Jersey Shore style!
    85 image Will be fist pumpin' on the dance floor!
    11 image Won't be having any fun
    37 image Can't Find their mailbox

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Try asking on the New Jersey Board.  Those ladies know the Freehold/Jackson area better than we would.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Inger from keepsake studios!  She's fantastic, works within your budget to get you what you need and will definitely travel!  Her website is:  www.keepsakestudios.com
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    lynzy333lynzy333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using Inger from Keepsake too and she would def travel there.  Not far at all!
  • Options
    agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Erin H photography based out of Ocean Grove.  Her prices are extremely reasonable compared to many other photographers we met with, and her work is amazing.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pravada Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Encore Entertainment for our DJ and Luigi Esposito Photography for pictures. Couldn't be more pleased with both. And I know they do weddings throughout the state regardless of where you are located.
  • Options
    JustDennisJustDennis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi my name is Dennis I am located in Brigantine, NJ and i have been taking pictures for a little over a year now. I have a professional nikon d3100 camera along with flash head and external soft boxes. I know weddings can coast a lot and I am here to offer you great quality pictures for a budget price. You can email me back at dennisbelljr@gmail.com or give me a call at 6094046198 thank you and have a blessed day!
  • Options
    sheeplousheeplou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi   Jennifer & Jonathan,
    Congratulation!
    We are April and Steven from Central New Jersey. We are a husband and wife photography team. We are available on March 30, 2012 (Friday) to photograph your wedding. Currently, we are offering discounted wedding photography package for 2011 and first half of 2012 wedding.

Here is our website: www.AprilandSteven.com
    You can also check out our blog for recent wedding we had: www.aprilandsteven.blogspot.com

If you are interested please contact us via our website's contact page, or send us a email at enquiry@aprilandsteven.com or give us a call at 908-913-0814.

Blessing,
    April and Steven
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards