Florida-North Florida
Options

Now to the fun stuff--dress shopping!

Ive finally booked most of my vendors, and now Ive moved on to the fun stuff.  Where do you guys recommend for dress shopping in the Jacksonville area?  Is the Love Botique super expensive?

Re: Now to the fun stuff--dress shopping!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress there!  They will sell the dress off the rack for a discount (what I did) and they were having a huge sale on select dresses a few weeks ago.  They were going to continue it till they were all gone.  The women there are very nice and helpful.  If you go just make sure you make an appointment so you get their full attention.  HTH!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    146 Invited image 81 Joining the celebration image 29 Are missing out image36 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: March 15, 2011
  • Options
    doc1026doc1026 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress there too. There are some really expensive dresses there but there are some affordable ones. I would just tell them your price range when you get there. I worked with Liza and she was WONDERFUL!!!
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dee at Alfred Angelo in Regency is great! They have a great selection of dresses in a wide range of prices.
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This may sound crazy, but I found mine on Craigs list. Excellent condition for only 400 bucks. It was 800 when I saw it in the store.
  • Options
    baileykmbaileykm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I am booking appts today!  How long should I expect each appointment to last?
  • Options
    Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo has pretty nice stuff too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards