Snarky Brides
Options

What do you watch

on Monday nights?  We are House people - only the last year or so though.  Other than that Monday nights seem to suck for tv, unless I'm forgetting something which is quite possible.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: What do you watch

• Options
    Monday is our free night, we have nothing on tv on mondays.
  • Options
    Real Housewives of Atlanta tonight. I think that's it. Thursdays are a big tv night for me.
  • Options
    Monday Night Football :)

Hoarders.  Intervention.
    panther
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Yeah Monday used to be our free night, then FI discovered House.

We don't get Bravo so I never got into any of the Real Housewives shows.  Which kind of makes me sad lol.  I can use some good trash tv at times lol

Thursday is our big night, too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    How I met your mother, Rules of Engagement, and Two and half men.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sunday is my tv night (boardwalk empire, and then mad men, soon to be and then walking dead), with tuesday closely following (BL and then parenthood). Thursday, Ive only got community and 30rock if it interests me.
  • Options
    I'm a big Dancing with the Stars girl.  Lame, I know.  I used to watch House, but for some reason I haven't watched the last season or two...I should get back into it. 

I also like Castle, but I hardly ever watch it because I have to go to bed before it's over, or I'm a zombie when I get bombarded with middle schoolers at 7:40. 
  • Options
    I'm a House fan but I'm not too sure how I feel about this new season. We'll have to see.
  • Options
    How I Met Your Mother
    And I'll probably DVR Hoarders tonight, I can't look away from a good trainwreck!
  • Options
    Ah Lie to me!  That's what I forgot!  We just watched the first season on Netflix streaming.  We haven't seen the second season, but watched the premier last week.

I love Parenthood on Tuesday!  But I can't stay away usually (yes I know that makes me sound like an old lady) so I watch it during lunch at work lol.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    When is Walking Dead coming on?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_watch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7e3387af-83c1-4577-b059-281ac59bbccdPost:f276636c-e349-4b82-8839-c1988e0042b4">Re: What do you watch</a>:
    [QUOTE]When is Walking Dead coming on?
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]
    Premiers on halloween, its 1.5hrs too.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_watch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7e3387af-83c1-4577-b059-281ac59bbccdPost:10574a79-90d2-4583-9940-e710eb879da5">Re: What do you watch</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you watch : Premiers on halloween, its 1.5hrs too.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I CAN'T WAIT for this!!

FI and I already decided that we're going to spend Halloween lounging on the couch watching scary movies all day.   : )
  • Options
    I like Castle, but I usually end up hulu-ing it the next day because I am always scrambling around doing things Monday nights. I am about to "watch" Jillian Michaels (work out) and then go run some errands, so I will be back around later tonight!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_watch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7e3387af-83c1-4577-b059-281ac59bbccdPost:72d384a0-48b9-4a1b-87b3-6e26cdf2663f">Re: What do you watch</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you watch : I CAN'T WAIT for this!! FI and I already decided that we're going to spend Halloween lounging on the couch watching scary movies all day.   : )
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]
    Im NOT overly excited. I will watch it, out of principle, but I already know that despite the fact that I KNOW what is going to happen (ive read the comic) it will give me nightmares. The first 10 minutes of zombieland gave me nightmares.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_watch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7e3387af-83c1-4577-b059-281ac59bbccdPost:72d384a0-48b9-4a1b-87b3-6e26cdf2663f">Re: What do you watch</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you watch : I CAN'T WAIT for this!! FI and I already decided that we're going to spend Halloween lounging on the couch watching scary movies all day.   : )
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]
    I love doing this!  Halloween is my favorite holiday, folled by Thanksgiving and Christmas.  *sigh* this is the best time of year!
  • Options
    DH is leaving on a busness trip on Halloween of all nights. So we have to move everything back a night. I refuse to watch scary movies by my lonesome.
  • Options
    House, of course!  We've also been watching the new Monday night shows:  The Event, Chase and Hawaii Five-0

Of the new ones I like Chase the best so far :)
  • Options
    House is a MUST!! For the first 2 weeks we were trying to watch The Event but that show had me questioning how smart I really am. LOL!! So, last week we watched Lie to Me. I love that show cause Littman makes people look so stupid.
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    Chase or Criminal Minds on cable, or a movie. Right now it's Saw 5, but I realize I've seen it before. So, I probably won't pay attention.

I watch House, too. I gave up on The Event. I was so excited with Blair Underwood and Tony Todd in the cast.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Nebb, that sucks. Well to me, because I love sacry movies/tv shows. I have since I was little. I remember being about 6 years old and falling off my bike, scraping my knee and screaming and crying over nothing. My mom took me inside, put a band-aid on it and sat me on her bed and put on A Nightmare on Elm Street. Not exactly conventional parenting, but I loved it and she knew it.

Nates, it's so much fun. Beside the fact that I love horror flicks, I also love doing nothing on Sundays when I can so it's the perfect situation. As much as I love spring and summer and hate to see them go, I do love the fall winter season with all the holidays, spending time with loved ones and especially - the days off from work.
  • Options
    House, and everything I didn't watch on Sunday. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We usually watch Undercover Boss on the DVR from Sunday.  Castle gets DVR'ed so we can watch it Tuesday.  Love me some Castle!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards