July 2013 Weddings

Day of jewelry is here!!

I wanted something simple since my gown is soo intricate on top. Came across this picture online but no seller info soooooo... I found someone on Etsy and she duplicated it. I am beyond elated on how perfect and beautiful it came out. Here is a picture cause I love sharing =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Day of jewelry is here!!

• I love them! There are a lot like what I have been looking for. What seller did you use on etsy? (if you don't mind me copy catting you, potentially) 
  • edited August 2012
    Her name is Sara libbey..but the name of the store I cant recall at the moment. Stepbrothers is on and I'm too lazy to go upstairs lol sorry! Edit: her store name is her name, all one word.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you so much!
  • ohh i am so in love with those earrings... what a gorgeous design!! thanks for sharing the name of the seller :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Love it :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Thanks! And youre welcome to those who wanted the name. She had a fantastic turn around time and reply time. Will probably do bm jewelry from her as well.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited August 2012
    ahhhh Mags I love you. Backstory: my grandma used to own a jewelery store in a tiny town in colorado. Every year for my birthday she would let me pick out a pair of earrings as a gift. This past couple years, she has fallen ill with alzheimers, and just went into a memory care facility last month. My mom says there is no way she will be able to come to my wedding, which is sad, but I understand. the first pair of earrings I picked out from her store were my favorite things in the world. They were black, dangly and gorgeous and my mom and I used to fight over them. A couple years ago one of them broke and I lost a piece to it so I couldn't get them fixed. FAST FORWARD TO THIS POST AND THESE EARRINGS:

these are nearly an EXACT replica, but in shades of white instead of black. I literally started crying when I saw them, because they are so perfect and they will be such a nice tribute to my Grandma. Bought them right away!!!! :):):) Can we make Sara Libbey the official Jeweler of July 2013?!!? :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited August 2012
    Aww, you made me shed a tear...and I NEVER cry! Im soooo happy you found something that makes you happy! I also love that it reminds you of your grandmother. I miss mine dearly, and even though she lived an ocean away from me we were still close. If I ever lost her necklace I'd be devastated so I can relate!! The earrings that you picked are beautiful. I'm debating over getting them for my girls. And Sara is phenomenal..she is by far my favorite! :o)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards