Colorado-Denver

Anyone have a Florist Rec?

Hey Denver brides!

I am getting married in October here in Denver, and I am soooo behind the ball on meeting with florists. The idea of having to find one is overwhelming to me.

Does anyone have a reccomendation for a great, fairly expensive florist? The only thing I will need is my bridal bouquet and 4 smaller bouquets for the BMs. I am hoping to spend about $400 on all. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Christy Visit my wedding planning/DIY blog: http://joshandchristylovestory.blogspot.com/

Re: Anyone have a Florist Rec?

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact Lauren (itsquintessential.com) or Dawn with Hillside Consultants...both of them are fantastic florists & are able to work with a budget! ;)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    I would definitely contact Lauren with It's Quintessential, she is wonderful to work with! Good luck!
  • spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dawn with hillside is the most fabulous florist ever.  if she can't make your budget work, nobody will.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also recommending Dawn with Hillside Consultants. She is so great to work with and can definitely work in your budget. Good luck!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Another vote for Dawn!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Erin Hornstein with Plum Sage Flowers!! Awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing my own flowers. I am ordering them from either Sams Club or Costco Haven't desided who to order from yet.

Best of luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Another vote for Lauren from It's Quintessential, she is amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    I love Dawn at Hillside... I got bouquets for me and 2 BM along w/ 12 boutineers for about $300 (didn't use roses or lillys though...), definitely contact her :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • julia'sflorajulia'sflora member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd be happy to do it.  
    What is your theme and what flowers were you thinking of?
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Oakes Fields, and we love her! She worked really well with our budget - it was a bit over yours - but I think she works with any budget. Anyways....we really like her and I can't wait to see my flowers on our big day!!!!!!!
    "All my life, I will carry you through. All my life, between each hour of the passing days, I will stay with you" - America
  • dunndunn22dunndunn22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MULBERRIES IN LAKEWOOD! I just had a destination wedding at Red Rocks and I did everything besides my initial consulation for flowers over e-mail with Julia at Mulberries and they turned out PERFECT! I can't recommend her enough. I interviewed several florists in Denver and am so glad I decided to go to Mulberries last minute because no one matched her price and I don't think they could have matched the results either!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards