Illinois-Chicago
Options

Vendor Review from 8/3

These were helpful when I was planning, so hope it helps! We had an amazing wedding, with almost no flaws...and it was thanks in part to some great vendors!

Ceremony Barber and Oberwartmann Greenhouse Pilcher Park at Joliet Park District
A
The grounds were absolutely amazing, and they usually are at this time of year. It was hot out, but that didn't affect things too much at all. We just added shepherd hooks with lanterns amp; flowers and that's all we needed tonbsp;add. The staff was very helpful.

Reception DiNolfo's Banquets in Mokena
A
What bride forgets to order a cake until two weeks before? This one. DiNolfo's was able to do it though! The only downside of this place? They have the ugliest chairs I have ever seen. They must do it on purpose to make you buy chair covers at 5.50 a pop. Considering this was the only downside, it wasn't too bad at all. Food was good, staff was very helpful. Our head table waitress Nikki, was always there when I needed her; which wasn't too much because she was on top of everything.
Nicole Klochan Photography
A
Nicole is handsdown one of the best photographers that I met and my favorite vendor from our wedding. She was professional, quick, and takes some stunning pictures. She captured some hilarious and romantic shots that I will love forever. Always on time, and quick to answer my messages. She was having difficulty with her website host for awhile there but I think she got the bugs worked out. Most of her to date images are on FB I think..
Absolute Dream Limo in Oak Forest
A
The only thing I wanted was a limo to be on time and be clean, and Dan delievered. We did a lot of talking via the phone and he was always prompt with emails. I very much appreciated it and I didn't even think twice about Dan showing up ontime. Actually, he kept us ontime when we almost ran over on pictures and we would have been late to the reception.

Flowers Catherine's Garden in Oak Forest
A
Julie, the shop owner, has been in business for awhile and I've known her for years. That being said, I have heard complaints about her invitations but nothing about her flowers. Our flowers came out stunning and exaclty what I asked for. She even helped set up the hooks and sand ceremony for us when we didn't have anyone else to do it. She rocked it for us!

DJ Monastero Entertainment
A
Roberto was our DJ for the night and holy crap, the floor was packed all night long. I have NEVER seen a dance floor at a wedding like ours. We had a mixed crowd, I am white and my husband is Mexicannbsp;so thenbsp;music was a big deal for us. Roberto nailed it. He even helped out with the ceremony music as well, as one of our friends was playing the keyboard. I can not brag about Roberto enough. Extremely professional and has an energy level that you need for a DJ.

Boudoir Kathleen Thame Photography
A
I feel kinda bad posting this because Kate is not doing any more marathons this year because she is pregnant and getting ready : This whole experience was amazing. It was a big help for me because I needed motivation to work out and eat right. It was as great for me as it was for my husband...and I had so much fun givingnbsp;him the images as well ;

Videography Modern Image Studios
No rating, because I haven't received the final product yet but Brian, our day of guy, was awesome. On time and ready to work. The studio was helpful throughout the process and was very attentive. Videography wasn't a big deal for me, but I'm glad I did it. I can't wait to relive it again since I feel like there was so much I missed :

Re: Vendor Review from 8/3

• Options
    AtomicLushAtomicLush member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for your review.  We booked Roberto Monastero Entertainment after seeing him in action at a friend's wedding.  He's awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards