California-Northern
Options

looking for planner in San Jose/South Bay

Hi Everyone - 

I'm looking for a reasonably priced planner for day/month of coordination and possibly some help with design/theme. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I don't have a huge budget and am fine with someone who is a rookie or plans on the side.

Please don't tell me to check Yelp!, Google, etc. Just looking for suggestions from fellow knotties.

Thanks!!
My Blog: onewaytothebay.wordpress.com

Re: looking for planner in San Jose/South Bay

• Options
    I hired Libby events by Libby . She is super reasonable and THE BEST. I am soooo glad I hired her.   www.eventsbylibby.com/ She was half the price of other planners, and she is so professional. I am sure if you give her your budget she will work with you. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_looking-for-planner-in-san-josesouth-bay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:56Discussion:91362707-a703-47bc-bf86-410d36fa834ePost:d941ddf2-5118-4693-92b9-458a76d9191f">Re: looking for planner in San Jose/South Bay</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hired Libby events by Libby . She is super reasonable and THE BEST. I am soooo glad I hired her.   www. events by libby .com/ She was half the price of other planners, and she is so professional. I am sure if you give her your budget she will work with you. 
    Posted by sarabirnbaum[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thank you! This is exactly the type of response I was looking for. I'm going to get in touch with Libby

</div>
    My Blog: onewaytothebay.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Check out the Los Gatos DJ Company and ask for Cassie. She is coordinating my wedding and is wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards