November 2012 Weddings

Completely Random...

So, I like to go on the nest and lurk on some of the boards there, especially the ones that resemble a Jerry Springer show (it makes me feel great about myself, HA!).

Anyway, I am bored and not enough has been happening on this board lately, so I think we should start having some fun!

To begin, I wanted share this awesome train wreck that kept me entertained for a few minutes. Enjoy! (it's like an episode of teen mom, which I love)

Paternity X2

Re: Completely Random...

• lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Wow, yikes!  Crazy story.  Sounds like that chick certainly knows how to pick 'em.

And she's dealing with all of this at 17-18 years old?!  Wow.  I'm not a person who will judge someone for getting married at a young age.  My mom was 19 when she and my dad got married.  44 years later, they are still happily married.  However, I will say that I was 14 (freshman in high school) when I got into my first serious relationship and I was with him for 4 years.  I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that I didn't end up with him!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh and her spelling and grammar mistakes killed me!
  • edited January 2012

I couldn't even believe she would tell her story publicly, wow! That's wonderful - about your parents! My mom was 20 when she married my dad, and they have been together for 27 years, YAY!

I am not judging her on the fact that she is young either, just the fact that she went through that once, was willing to go through it again, and is now engaged to be married to this guy! Also, I think that she is too young maturity wise, just by the way she talks, thinks, acts (from what the post said).. to be getting married.

... I hope they don't bring a baby into that situation for awhile....

Fun to read though right?!

• I agree.  She certainly doesn't sound as though she's at the maturity level to be getting married.  

She seriously needs to use BC like the posters on there said.  If she's not mature enough for a marriage, she's CERTAINLY not mature enough for a baby!  

Definitely a fun read.  Thanks for posting!
  • WOW, definitely feel like I just finished watching Maury haha. I mean yeah that was a train wreck but at the same time, some of those responders were SO HARSH to this poor girl. I mean yeah she had MAJOR grammatical errors and honestly it is one of my biggest pet peeves but at the same time they were just flat out mean!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2012

I loved the proposal on the park swing also, again I think they both show a lack of maturity. You don't have to propose in a hot air balloon or anything but come on! He might as well have just tied the ring to a beer bottle, handed the bottle to her while they were relaxing in their double wide and called it a day. I love lurking on the nest particularly the trouble in paradise, married life, and relationships threads... hilarious! But yes most of the women on those boards are REALLY REALLY mean which is why I do NOT post...yet. I feel just comfy cozy here for now.

Anyway, if I come across more really funny ones, i'll post them.

• Oh dear lord. Someone get that girl an education and some common sense, stat.

I am a little peeved about the posters hating on their age difference, though. I met FI when I was 15 and he was 21. We were good friends for years before we started dating in my first year of college. Was it strange at first? Sure, but I had my sh*t together for my age. We dated for 2.5 years before he proposed, we just celebrated our 4 year anniversary a few months ago, and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He's my best friend in the world.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards