Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Complete Music Video Photo

So, I am on a serious budget but I don't want to compromise the quality or service on what I want to have.  I don't feel I need to spend $2000 to $5000 on a photographer to get the perfect wedding pics.  I don't feel I need to spend $2000 to $4,000 to capture the video moments I want.  I don't feel I need to spend $900 to $2000 on a DJ to have an elegent ceremony and a happening reception.  This being said....  I noticed this company has does some great promotions on all 3 of services and I met them at the Dallas Bridal Show in Jan.  Don't really remember them as that was my first show and everything is fuzzy from that experience.

But does anyone have any comments on this company or recommendations for another company?

Re: Complete Music Video Photo

• What company...?
    Anniversary

• This is the company's names: Complete Music Video Photo - www.mydallasdjvideophoto.com
  • I looked through old reviews and we had 2 Knotties use them, but only for DJ.  One gave them a B- and one gave an A+.

I personally am more of a fan of getting to know one's vendors individually but that does come at a cost.  With some national chains like this, you don't meet the vendor until the wedding day or just before.  So make sure you find out about that if that is something that is important to you.

• OH.  I get it.

I don't know anything about them, but they apparently got some type of award from Wedding Wire, so I'm sure that means something...  I cringe at the thought of "factory" type vendors, but nothing about their website really jumps out at me as a huge red flag...
    Anniversary

• I agree with the PPs.  While I only met with our DJ twice, I met him twice.  I know the photographer we used from work.  I knew that she felt my wedding was important.  I think she charged me $800.  I know she's a little more expensive now, but she's still pretty reasonable.  My DJ only charged me about $600.  Both of those vendors that you're looking for are still under what you're budgeting.  

How did you hear about this company?
  • Hey I booked complete music as my DJ.  They sent me emails about the video and photos but we had alreadybooked those vendors.  I've talked to the guy in charge from Dallas and we get to pick a DJ from the ones they have on their website.  The guy was actually helpful and recommended a few to me based on what I told him.  I'm getting married in Oct. and I can tell you more.  Someone recommended complete music to us and said that the DJs get the party started but it is not the same DJ they had used.
  • Thank you everyone!  I met someone at the Bridal Show in Dallas and thats how I met them.  I'm on their email list now and I really like the prices I'm seeing..  I just wanted to know if someone had any experience with them.  Most of the reviews I read are about their DJ's and everyone was really happy with them.  So far I can't find a single review about the photos or video.
  • I used Complete Music, but just for their DJ services. I initially worked with Ron, and we were able to interview different DJ's based on the online bios they have on the website. I really did appreciate that feature because we wanted a low-key DJ and not someone who would be a complete cheeseball, and we were able to get exactly what we wanted. We met with Jason Eller once before the wedding after quite a bit of email communication (I had a pretty long do-not-play list!) and he was great the day of. I worked with the Wichita branch of the company years ago, and they were nothing short of amazing--which is why I chose to go with them down here. I'm sorry that I can't speak on their other services though, you may want to schedule a meeting with them to discuss the extra options.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards