New York-New York City
Options

Wedding at Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers

I just booked my venue, The Light House at Chelsea Piers, was wondering if anyone else has had their wedding here, how it was, any advice...

Thanks

Re: Wedding at Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey girl! congrats on booking your venue. If you dont mind me asking around what price range the venue was per person. Im just wondering bc at first I wanted an upstate wedding but now Im having thoughts that maybe I want to have it in NYC. I always thought NYC venues were extremely exspensive. Im just so indecisive!
  • Options
    dushyjeydushyjey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!!Kiss

We booked with them too... I just signed with them. And looks like the wedding is around the same time as well.... we are getting married on Feb 12th. 
    My FI and I fell in love with the place. And Im sure its all worth it.... 
    Good luck on your planning!!!! 
    I had talked to many people and everyone had good things to say .... so Im sure it will be fine.... ;) 

• Options
    luvnoelluvnoel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah no problem the venue is gourgeous! we looked at a bunch but as soon as we saw the lighthouse we knew it was the one! but your right its really expensive! My family is paying for my wedding but I think its around 190-250 per person. hope that helps!
  • Options
    luvnoelluvnoel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! we loved it too! just saw it last weekend and booked it right away! Congrats and GoodLuck withyour wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards