Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invite/RSVP confusion

Ok just for a little backround....My fiance and I are have an outdoor wedding. Ceremony and reception at the same location. We are having a very simple and relaxed wedding that's not in any terms "fancy." We are having a pig roast for supper. Our location has a firepit. We plan on doing a campfire with mountain pies, hot dogs and smores for those that would like to join in. I know not everyone will want to stay that late but I do know plenty of people that will. My question is this...How do I get a general idea of how many people so that I know around how much food I need to buy? I was thinking of putting two lines on the invite. One that asks how many for reception and then yes or no type question for the campfire part. I'm not sure if that makes any sense or not. Just looking for different ideas and opinions. Thanks!

Re: Invite/RSVP confusion

• You could just do another little card with the information about the reception and campfire - unless you're already planned on a reception card for the invites. That way people would still have information about time, etc. after they mail back the RSVP and have, like you said, the lines for them to tell you about their attendance at both on the RSVP.
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards