Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Show Me Your Wedding Album

I'm currently working on my wedding album and need some ideas.  So show me yours!

Re: Show Me Your Wedding Album

• Lovely pics! It's so awesome to see all your pictures now that you are married! Congratulations! I was married March 20th, so I followed your posts, while we got ready for our weddings. I don't have a special album. We just printed all of them and put them in a nice leather-bound photo album.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_show-wedding-album?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:b1c81e42-8bce-48d5-b374-882101699ca9Post:118e2773-3258-4927-b908-aba1a5f040c4">Re: Show Me Your Wedding Album</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovely pics! It's so awesome to see all your pictures now that you are married! Congratulations! I was married March 20th, so I followed your posts, while we got ready for our weddings. I don't have a special album. We just printed all of them and put them in a nice leather-bound photo album.
    Posted by TrueLoveThisTime[/QUOTE]

Aww...thank you!

And congratulations to you too!
  • Ugh... wedding album is not a good subject around here... we have credit towards our photog for an album but haven't actually moved on anything yet...

• My photographer emailed me a picture of my exact album before i picked it up i could email you the pictures if you would like.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards