Retro and Vintage Weddings

Vistaprint

Has anyone ever used them?
I'm planning on using them for my Save The Date Magnets that I'm designing myself and I'm just curious if anyone has any negative feed back. They seem to have a decent price for magnets. http://www.vistaprint.com/gallery.aspx?pg=12&xnav=TsrItem&xnav=TsrImage
If you know of a place on the interwebs that can do better and has good reviews let me know!
Thanks!
*Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Vistaprint

• I used vistaprint for my magnets and they came out great and they were shipped really fast. Are you signed up to receive emails from them? They sometimes send you offers that will give you 50 free magnets.

I've used that site for multiple things like business cards, labels, postcards, stamps and I've never had a problem.
  • i got magnets and bussiness cards they looked great, and were very quick
  • Same here, I bought business cards and a big car magnet for a family business and everything was great and received very fast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've only used them for business cards (same experience as above, came fast/looked good), but am totally going to check into magnets for my save the date now!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mabrianimabriani member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010

I used them and my save-the-dates turned out perfect. I use them every year for Christmas cards and have made business cards for my students. Can't beat the price and everything always looks great. I can't wait to get my invites! Here are how my save-the-dates turned out:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just ordered last week. I've only heard wonderful reviews.
    Photobucket
  • Wow! Thanks for all the feed back ladies! I'm glad to hear good things about them! I will sure go ahead and put myself on their mailing list.

Thanks!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mabriani your STD are adoreable!
  • Those are great! I'm signing up for that email right now!
  • Thanks! It's great because they carry the entire suite. Invites, response cards, menu cards, programs, even pens, return adress labels and other things you would never think of!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Has anyone printed postcards from Vistaprint? I am designing Save the Date postcards using one of my Engagement pictures and it looks like there is extra white space on the top and bottom of the cards. I'm not sure how to expand the picture to fill the entire card. Did anyone have this problem? Did your cards print w/ white areas?
  • Erin what you need to do is read the bleed/cutoff specifications on the website for the post cards and then in whatever photo editing sofware you might have you need to make your photo match the size of the margin that is the safe margin.
  • Thanks! I actually called a customer services rep who accessed my account and fixed the design for me. I ordered the cards today. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that they come back as good as I am hoping the will. It's my first time using Vistaprint.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards