Students

An Intro

Hi girls!

I'm so glad I found this board!  I'm an English teacher in NJ; next year will be my sixth!  I'm also pursuing my Master's in Language Education, so I've been bombarded with work between my job and my classes.  My FI proposed in April and we've been planning ever since.  Our wedding will be on 11/26/11 and our colors are black and fuschia. 

Look forward to learning more about everyone!

Re: An Intro

• edited July 2010
    I feel like I am always playing the role of Internet Security Police on these boards, but...

You should really edit your post and take out your wedding website.  It has SO much personal informaion in it, and unfortunately there have been Knotties in the past who have had unpleasant experiences with wedding crashers, strangers canceling vendors, etc.  Even minor stuff like having people post vulgarities on your wedding website would still not be fun for Grandma to see, you know?

On another note, I have actually been to a wedding at your venue, and it was beautiful!  Welcome to the board.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for the heads up, Laura.  And I love my venue, too :)
  • No problem.  FWIW, I really liked the look of your website - makes me jealous :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Haha, thanks!  I got groomzilla in on it and most of it was preformatted, so it wasn't too bad. 
  • Welcome!! This board is super nice!! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards