Jewish Weddings
Options

AW: Ketubah!

I know I don't post much on here, but I wanted to share my excitement with people who'd know what I was talking about, haha...

Our ketubah came today!  We ordered it from ketubah.com (at our rabbi's request), and it is BEAUTIFUL!  I am SO excited! Smile  It's also the first time I've seen our wedding info in "official" writing (i.e. not just someone's chicken scratch), so that's really cool too.  It makes it feel a little more real!

Anniversary

Re: AW: Ketubah!

• Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    mazel tov on your ketubah!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I demand pictures of your pretty ketubah!  :)  What kind of wording did you choose?  A ketubah would be a BIG deal to me--like the wedding dress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did the Conservative text (with Lieberman clause - which is automatically included in the Conservative text on ketubah.com) with English.  Our rabbi is conservative and we both grew up conservative, so we knew we would be doing the Conservative text, and we decided to include the English because we wanted our non-Jewish guests (both at the wedding, and to our home) to be able to read and understand it.

You can see our ketubah here: http://www.ketubah.com/ketubah-gallery/product-details/index.cfm/id/4255/Search/Risa-Aqua/Serenity-in-Nature:-Two-Trees

Obviously, that's the generic version and doesn't have our specific info in it!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely gorgeous! I love it......! Great choice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, very pretty!  I want one with trees on it. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chello!?!?! You know you totally could have texted me! you better take a pic and show me at your b-day dinner......
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards