August 2013 Weddings

Venue in Aug. Torn between two beautiful locations

Hello everyone. I have found two beautiful locations for my wedding and I am having a hard time deciding. I am in love with the parkland golf and country club and also with the harbor beach marriott, both in south Florida. I know august is a rainy month but I need help please choosing my perfect venue as I do not want to have any regrets about my decision, and look back and say I should have chosen this one or that one. Harbor beach has the beachy feel I originally wanted, but parkland is more private and has so many beautiful areas for photos. Please help! Thanks

Re: Venue in Aug. Torn between two beautiful locations

• I would go with the one that fits the weather in your area, will be good for your guests to travel to and you have to really love it too! Maybe make a list of pros and cons for each venue and compare. Good luck! Let us know what you decide on :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I  like the pros and cons idea.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will try the pros and cons..Never really thought about that..Awesome idea..Thank you!
  • I'd also read reviews on both from other brides. One of my favorite venues ended up having a lot of reviews that the owner was difficult to work with. That made my decision for me.
  • The reviews on both are excellent which make my decision harder. I may just look into a unique non traditional venue. If anyone has any ideas of such  venue in fort lauderdale please let me know. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards