New Hampshire

Fratello's in Manchester

Anybody know anything about it?
So far it sounds like my kind of venue and resonably priced....any rants or raves??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Fratello's in Manchester

• edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure both danto and Steffy had their receptions there. I have only heard positive things, but these two girls could probably give you more insight.
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked there for my June '11 wedding and so far they've been great. I would def. go and meet with Loretta. Take a tour and have lunch. Their wedding menu does have more than just italian food.
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nothing but RAVES for Fratellos! Loretta was great to work with and everything was amazing. The food was plentiful and the cost was more than reasonable. If you have any specific questions please feel free to PM me.

• edited December 2011
    LOVED Fratello's.  Check the married bio for a link to pictures.  Can't rave enough about all of it.  Feel free to e-mail me with any questions: danto at rocketmail dot com

(and if you have any OOT guests the HIlton Garden Inn was a dream to work with as well)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there this coming July.  So far, so good.  We're actually going to our first appointment with Loretta today.  She's really nice and very accomodating.
    I would highly recommend checking it out.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • JessnJamesNHJessnJamesNH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the ladies that got married there. How was the food? I mentioned Fratello's to James and he said that the food wasn't good in the restaurant. How was the food for your wedding? If you had chicken was it dry. I have never eaten there but I have heard nothing but good things from the knot but James and a few friends said that the restaurant was just ok. Thanks ladies!!!!
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a knottie gtg there last July and the food was great. The same people also run the Homestead in Londonderry, which is my favorite restaurant.

They have a separate kitchen for the reception hall.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_fratellos-manchester?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:9ebd0ab5-c226-49b2-87a2-1235ae0fb78dPost:b0123c22-1e9f-4cd4-a055-9e9aab67ced3">Re: Fratello's in Manchester</a>:
    [QUOTE]For the ladies that got married there. How was the food? I mentioned Fratello's to James and he said that the food wasn't good in the restaurant. How was the food for your wedding? If you had chicken was it dry. I have never eaten there but I have heard nothing but good things from the knot but James and a few friends said that the restaurant was just ok. Thanks ladies!!!!
    Posted by JessnJamesNH[/QUOTE]

I think the restaurant food is great; so take my advice with a grain of salt (and we're foodie Italians - you should go for lunch) We opted for Chicken Parm (strange for a wedding - but a BIG hit), Beef tenderloin and Vegetable Lasagna.  Only positive comments on food, but we also had open bar, so that makes everything tastes better anyway.

The dishes are prepared differently when they are for a group than individually - so you won't get exactly what your guests will eat if you go for lunch or a tasting, but the sauces and soups are the same so you should get a good idea for flavors.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info! My FMIL & I are going to head there for lunch on Saturday & meet with Loretta...I am VERY excited :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have eaten in the restaurant quite a few times in the past few months and I've found all the food to be great.  And I've tried a variety of things from salads, to pasta, to the pizza.

I think you should go try it for yourself and find out.  But like the PPs said, the do have a seperate kitchen for the reception hall so things would be a bit different, but I'm sure it would not  be drastically so (at least I hope not!).
    Anniversary Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards