Florida-Central Florida
Options

Cocktail Reception Venues

Anybody have any good ideas or know someone who had a cocktail style reception? I'm going crazy trying to find a venue that is in my price range and isnt booked.

Re: Cocktail Reception Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your price range and where have you already looked?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we need to stay less than 1000 with all fees.
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you want dancing too? What kind of atmosphere (hotel, garden, etc)? There are lots of reception locations that fall under that price, it just depends on what area of Central FL you are looking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Tanner Hall in Winter Garden.  Think it's 900 for 8 hours and you can have whatever caterer you'd like.  it's on lake apopka and looks pretty nice.  Might be a good choice for you.  Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm new here as well and have just started looking for places myself.  The boards here have many great recommendations, and one place I found through the boards here has amazing prices, but I have only seen it mentioned once. Looks great on their website, but I will be going to take a look in person this coming week.  The best wedding location is their property in Downtown Orlando, overlooking Lake Eola.  Here is their web address, click on the private events link.

www.310parksouth.net

I am on a very tight budget as well, but their prices are so good I can afford a champagne brunch and open full bar if I choose to go with them.  I will try to repost my thoughts next week after I have seen the facility in person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards