West Virginia

Daniel's Vineyard?

Hi everyone!Just curious if anyone has gotten married, planned on getting married, or knows anyone would was married at Daniel's Vineyard in Beckley? Looks really nice but I can't find any pictures of wedding there. TIA!

Re: Daniel's Vineyard?

• edited December 2011
    I found their website [url]http://www.danielvineyards.com/[/url] But, I don't know anyone who has gotten married there! Sorry!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.12
    Photobucket
    The blog: Take me home, country roads.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I think I saw pics of a wedding there on fruitsoflaborinc.com.  
  • VandetobeVandetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married there! In about 3 weeks...they are very easy to work with...really good prices...and lots of choices of locations on the grounds! The women who usually does the weddings there just quit, but the one who has taken over is better in my mind. You have to use their wine at the reception so that may be a reason that would deter someone. Fruits of labor does have pictures of receptions. If you go to daniels vineyard they have albums of weddings there. You can get married pretty much almost anywhere on the grounds there. Also, Bessies Florist in Oak Hill has pictures of the wedding they have done there in their shop as well. One of the nice things about the vineyard is you can do a really causal wedding there or you can go really fancy. They have made everything so easy! If you have any more questions let me know!
  • gracie1381gracie1381 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im looking at having just my ceremony here. how did your wedding turnout? mines in april and they sugessted the pavilion. Is there a great view from there? Do you have to walk far to get to it. Mine is in april and im concerned on if it rains or god forbid snow, having to walk far  in the rain or snow to get to the pavillion
    thoughts?
  • edited December 2011
    hi! We were just there this afternoon looking at the grounds. Our wedding is planned for July 7th, 2011 and Daniels Vineyard was beyond amazing! The pavilion (reception area) it's HUGE with a beautiful view. The staff is extremely helpful and kind. Going back to the pavilion, it can be heated or cooled and can be completely open or completely closed due to the really handy zip down sections with built in windows. The pavilion is RIGHT next to the parking lot with attached bathrooms. We love the venue and recommend the vineyard for your special day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards