Michigan-Lansing
Options

MOB dresses in Lansing area?

My mom STILL hasn't found her dress and we're less than 6 weeks out!  Any and all suggestions of where she could look would be much appreciated!  :)

Re: MOB dresses in Lansing area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FMIL just bought her dress at Pierre's on the west side. I also bought my dress there. They are very nice and helpful and very affordable.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    mwohlfertmwohlfert member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom got her's at Davids Bridal. Younkers and Beckers had some really gorgeous ones too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom got her dress at Macy's but they do have some really nice one's at David's Bridal and you could look at Burlington Coat Factory too!
  • Options
    My Mom got hers at Lett's Bridal.  They have a good selection - but you will obviously want to be very careful about when you can get your hands on the dress.  We had some issues in that department, but ended up getting it on time.
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been hunting for a MOB dress for my mom too, and haven't had much luck with the mall stores. If she doesn't mind ordering online, Nordstrom.com has TONS of MOB dresses, I think the closest store is over near Detroit though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom got hers at JCPenney.  All the bridaly places wanted to charge her rush because she waited until 7 weeks or so to start seriously looking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards