Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

CoLoRs!!

Whats everyone's colors/themes for their wedding?!? or what were yours if you are already married!
Teagan Rae 8-21-12 born on due date/ 9 lbs 4 oz 22 in

Re: CoLoRs!!

• edited December 2011

Mine are in my signature :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Ours are dark/eggplant purple, gold, and ivory!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chocolate brown, dark (think blood) red, gold, and cream!
  • edited December 2011
    Black, White, and Turquoise with a splash of silver!
  • Rebecca7911Rebecca7911 member
    edited December 2011
    Our colors are black, white, and dark red.
  • edited December 2011
    Pale, pale pink... Gold... and ivory. "Theme" was a romantic, toned-down Marie Antoinette. Definitely wasn't too literal with the Marie Antoinette thing, but I had gold baroque-inspired accents (like our table number frames and signs) and feathers used in the flowers, etc.
  • kristigileskristigiles member
    edited December 2011
    navy blue, light blue, and pink
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • edited December 2011
    Red, black & white with a rose theme. Thinking me & the BMS will all carry rose bouquets and have rose centerpieces on the tables. Saw some pictures of that at my venue (Carlson Towers Rotunda) and it looked so romantic and timeless :)
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wine Red and gold.  I used a little bit of brown in there too but I wouldn't consider it part of "my colors" so to speak.  It was more background!
  • edited December 2011
    Plum, light blue, and spring green accents.  Plum's kind of a signature color for me.  Flowers will mainly be tulips, probably mostly white.  Our theme is turning out to be rustic-looking birds and mosaic.  The cake will be mosaic, as well as all the frames for table numbers and other signage, and card box.  I'm looking for other ways to implement it.
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Black, white, red, and silver. We figured those would be easiest to work with.
  • ogrady88ogrady88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Black and white with a few dark red accents.  Black BM dresses w/red shoes, black tuxedos with black ties.  I'm thinking that the ladies flowers will all be white, BM's flowers will be tied with red and white striped ribbon.  FI will have a white bout. and GM will have red.  We are doing white linens and china on all the tables with red flowers.  Our table numbers will be black and white photos of London (table names are London locations) in black frames.  Despite being an outdoor wedding we're going the formal route.
  • edited December 2011
    Black, white (Damask) and hints of turquoise
  • brink131brink131 member
    edited December 2011
    Eggplant (or other deep purple), hydrangea green, and ivory.
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Antique-looking pink, green, cream, brown. Trying to look as Victorian as possible.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Fuschia, rose, and plum.  We wanted fun, bright, and summery!  Each BM dress is a different color, and each bouquet will be one of the three colors.  My bouquet will be all three colors.  See my bio for pics/color scheme.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Red red red red red red red.. white, black, and silver too.  But those are just kinda background colors.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • edited December 2011

Amethyst Purple and Silver for the main but the pallet below will be throughtout the flowers

• edited December 2011
    Gray and yellow with splashes of turquoise - pics in my bio of the inspiration boards I found.  We are doing classy casual (FI is from California and its fits him perfectly) with a little shabby chic mixed in ... for instance, we are using shutters to hang the place cards on, and blue mason jars for centerpieces.  Also the groomsmen are wearing slip on gray vans in lieu of the shiny black dress shoe :)

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • shainabironshainabiron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Royal purple, yellow/gold, and ivory
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Black and pink
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.