December 2012 Weddings

Are you having a Christmas themed wedding, and are using ornaments? Get some from me for FREE!!

Hi ladies!
My husband and I got married this past December. We had a Christmas themed wedding, and we used ornaments.
I have a few boxes left over ornaments- the standard size balls. Since our wedding colors were various shades of reds and golds, the ornaments range from a darker gold and darker shade of red all the way to light gold and light red. I also have some larger ornaments that are red with some gold designs on them. 
I am giving these away for free! They are taking up space in my living room, and there are too many of them to just use on our tree next year. If you're interested in them, please feel free to PM me. 
118 image
Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!

Re: Are you having a Christmas themed wedding, and are using ornaments? Get some from me for FREE!!

• do you still have they ornaments available?  and if so how many do you have? I'd be interested in taking them off your hands.

thx

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Where did you get those ornaments?  I thought I would catch an after xmas sale this year but couldnt find anything.  Did you get them via the web?  If so could you send me the link?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards