Michigan-Detroit

TMI Tuesday

Sorry a little late today girls. My work is flooded because of all the rain.

Do you and Fi have more or less sex around the Holidays? How are you able to fit sex into your schedule when spending more time with families?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    I find it very difficult to fit it in. It is hard to because I am so exhusted when it comes to the weekend and I am just to tired to do it. I feel so bad sometimes, but I try to make it up when I can. How about you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Probably about the same. Though last year the holidays was a time of our longest "drought" of almost a couple months without because I got deathly ill and he got relatively ill. Flu season is a mood killer for sure.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking it's less, once you factor in that we're more likely to be sick, more likely to be stuffed full of food to the point of bursting, and since it's cold I'm wanting to wear my sweats to bed instead of lingerie. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think less. Mainly because I feel like I am tired all the time around the holidays due to family gatherings and travelling. Being tired all the time = less sex.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • edited December 2011
    Fi works a ton in December and we work completely opposite schedules. This year he has 2 days off in December and one is Christmas Day.

So yes we have sex less. We try to do it as much as possible but we never see each other so it is hard.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's probably about the same.  We're about the same as far as being busy as we are during the rest of the year.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:9f0e1c68-6c57-4183-b55c-021797a01848Post:bed8c344-9359-4759-b560-9cf7d625cf0d">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking it's less, once you factor in that we're more likely to be sick, more likely to be stuffed full of food to the point of bursting, and <strong>since it's cold I'm wanting to wear my sweats to bed instead of lingerie. </strong>
    Posted by matuofm[/QUOTE]

<div>Just sleep naked and use body heat! ;-)</div>
  • matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:9f0e1c68-6c57-4183-b55c-021797a01848Post:a3a78cf3-ddf7-4ac4-a275-af7d86db3f56">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMI Tuesday : Just sleep naked and use body heat! ;-)
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]

It's like you and DH have the same brain....  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This holiday season it seems like less. DH Is working 6-2 and I am still working my 8:30-5. By the time he is ready to go to bed I am still up doing stuff around the house. Then when he gets up I am still sleep. The weekends have been jam packed so we have been catching up on rest and running around like chickens with our heads cut off.

DH is always cold and I am always Hot so I go to sleep in the nude a lot but by the time I get in the bed he is already asleep and doesn't even know I am in the bed until he gets out in the morning. It sucks but we are going to make a serious effort to get it in more often cause neither of us are that easy to get a long with when we are deprived especially DH. So sacrificing sleep in the name of Love is on the agenda for me until I start getting crancky from not getting enough rest.

So ready for his schedule to change. :(
  • edited December 2011
    Usually it is less.  During previous holiday seasons with DH, I was working retail management so I was too tired and busy.  In addition to crazy hours, I am the one who budgets for Christmas and does all of the shopping and wrapping. This year I am playing housewife while searching for a new job since we moved...so I think it will be more.  He works about 6 days/week, and I cook, clean and do all of the holiday crap while he is working.  When he comes home, he has nothing to worry about so we both are refreshed when we are together. 

It also helps that we don't have to travel much for the holidays.  Thanksgiving was a day trip, for Christmas we will leave in the afternoon on the 24th and be back in town Christmas evening.  And, we don't have any family staying with us during the holidays...except for possibly some drop in visits from one of my younger sisters cuz she is going through a rough time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards